Jul 17, 2013

JNTUK I B.Tech / B.Pharmacy II Semester [R10] Regular II Mid Exam Time Tables July 2013


JNTU-KAKINADA : I B.Tech / B.Pharmacy II Semester [R10] Regular II Mid Exam Time Tables July 2013

Downlooad JNTU-KAKINADA I B.Tech / B.Pharmacy II Semester [R10] Regular II Mid Exam Time Tables July 2013 from the below links.

I B.Tech II Semester [R10] Regular II Mid Exam Time Table

I B.Tech (Aircraft Course) II Semester [R10] Regular II Mid Exam Time Table
I B.Pharmacy II Semester [R10] Regular II Mid Exam Notification

All the Principals of Affiliated Colleges are here by informed that the I B.Pharmacy II Semester II Mid Examinations will start from 15-07-2013. This is for information and necessary action.



Hope you have liked this post!! waiting for your comments SRINIVAS!!!!!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AT VIJAYA4ALL . WE WILL TRY TO SOLVE AS POSSIBLE AS FAST.

@Admin

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp; @nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;
Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer

Unordered List

Vijaya4all is Blog. It is Useful For Students. Where We Share Results, Notifications, Admit Cards, Entertainment and More Related To Technology.

Text Widget

Blog Archive