- "Comprehensive Viva" is introduced from R07 regulation.The Comprehensive Viva – Voce will be conducted by a Committee consisting of (i) Head of the Department (ii) two senior Faculty members of the Department.
- The Comprehensive Viva – Voce is aimed to assess the students understanding in various subjects he / she studied during the B.Tech/B.Pharmacy course of study.
- The Comprehensive Viva - Voce is valued for 100 marks by the Committee (2 credits will be assigned for it). There are no internal marks for the Comprehensive Viva – Voce.
- The topics will be usually given by the college & also dates of the viva. The questions of the viva would be from subjects of all 4 years.
- Few Colleges may conduct written test for 50 marks & viva for 50 marks. it totally depends on the college people.
You can go through the materials available in VIJAYA4ALL to get good marks in Comprehensive viva-voice
Visit below links For Study Materials/Notes/Question & Answers
Sample JNTU Comprehensive Viva-Voice Questions
Just click on the subjects names to download the files
Advanced Data Structures (ADS)
Automata and Compiler Design
Antennas & Wave Propagation
C & DS
Cellular & Mobile Communications
Digital IC Applications
Digital Image Processing
Digital Signal Processing
Data Communication Systems
E - COMMERCE
Electronic Devices & Circuits
Em Waves & Transmission Lines
Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
Linear IC Applications
Micro Controllers & applications
Micro Wave Engineering
MicroProcessor & Interfacing
MOBILE COMMUNICATION (MC)
Probability Theory & Stochastic Process (PTSP)
Pulse & Digital Circuits
Principals of Programming Language (PPL)
Signals & Systems
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (SE)
SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (SPM)
Strength of Materials
Telecommunication Switching Systems