For JNTUK R10 all semster results Clickhere

Thursday, December 27, 2012

CVV number and Expiry date of a SBI Maestro card



Generally Sbi card users face a lot of problems while online shopping as always they are asked to type the CVV no and the exptry date which is absent on a SBI maestro debit card, for this just use the following :



  • For cvv no just type the last three digits of your ATM pin no. 
  • And for expiry date add 5years 8month to the starting date.
  • ENJOY and keep reading!!

Hope you have liked this post!! waiting for your comments SRINIVAS!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. but the number of digits on maestro card numbers are also bigger and hence show invalid in many sites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so how can i make use of it can you explain more to me

      Delete
  2. This proved to work out perfectly for me.... I was struggling with this problem for almost a year... Today i simply googled it and found this info here. I tried it out and was able to make payments online successfully. Thank you Srinivas and everyone (if anyone else) behind Vijaya4all..

    Philip Thomas
    Cochin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...dat worked for me...thank u

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was struck in bookmyshow... but your algorithm helped me ... thanks 4 this trick

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADMIN: THANK YOU FRIENDS!! KEEP VISITING MY SITE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my debit card of sbi valid from Nov 2009.
    what is expiry date of

    ReplyDelete
  7. If the date is expiry the card is working or not

    ReplyDelete
  8. My debit card is valid from sep 2007, but the card is working now. I think it crossed 5 years and 8 month, what will be its expiry date

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can give any future date for exp date. There is no expiry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh thanks....it worked perfectly for me :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AT VIJAYA4ALL . WE WILL TRY TO SOLVE AS POSSIBLE AS FAST.

@Admin
SRINIVAS